Re: [St] CA Triumph in UK

Mine is under the caliper bolt.  Not ideal I know but it keeps it out of
the spray from the front wheel while letting Mr Plod see it's there.

Chris Harwood
00 RS

>>> pmdavies@xxxxxxxxx 28/10/2008 13:03:17 >>>
The tax disc should be displayed on the near-side of the bike.
i used to put it on the mounting beside the foot rest or the front
forks, but recently put it up on the fairing/screen so i see its still
there!