From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
drbrant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:10 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Widder heated stuff

David,

I have two Widder vests and have had excellent service from them for
over 10 years.  That said it is my understanding they are closing the
business this year and you may not be able to get repairs made.  I have
had one vested repaired, free of charge, after about 7 years service a
wire broke at the plug on the interior of the vest.  Since then I have
not had a problem with the vest.  In general the Widder products are
simple in design and function acceptably.  I ride in temperatures down
to 27 F with little discomfort.  Wearing an aerostwitch suit polar
fleece and electric vest.

Rick B.
Pfafftown, NC