Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 43, Issue 29

Widder heated stuff (David Jonas)

David:

I have had a Widder heated vest for six or seven years. The quality is excellent, and the vest has been trouble free. Look for the high collar model with heating elements within, a nice feature. You'll want to wear this garment over one thin layer, such as a long sleeve T-shirt or such, so the heat is transmitted efficiently, and to be relatively snug- fitting for the same reason. I use mine with a Heat Troller rheostat, and on the high setting it's great for making waffles, also.

Denis Liakos '06 Sunset Red ST