[St] FS: Widder items

I used a Widder System1 Lectric-vest, Lectric-gloves, and Bi-metal thermostat for years; all their gear proved warm and very dependable.

Later, I purchased their portable Electronic Controller (coiled cord), which is smaller and keeps the heat more steadily constant.

I've sold the vest and bi-metal thermostat, but still have the electronic controller, battery hookup, gloves and the glove-to-vest hookup.

I'm now using a heated jacket liner that I received as a Christmas gift, along with heated grips.  If anyone's interested in any of the Widder items, let me know.  The controller's in excellent condition, the gloves are serviceable and still provide good heat.

Thanks,
-Mike