  From: john.alexander40@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, September 01, 2008 11:48 AM
  Subject: [St] ST 1999.Non running problem

  Hi,
  Can any body point me in the right direction?
  I have problem with my 1999 St.
  It just won't start.The engine turns over ok.Spark at all 3 plugs,renewed them as well.New battery,but changed that for a fully charged one.Fuel relay operates,and i can hear the pump priming,also i can feel the pressure in the injector rail.
  I've also sprayed easy start into the inlet tract,but still no go.
  This bike had just done a long run,got it home cleaned and polished it,and this is how it repays me.
  Also noticed that the MIL light has now come on.

  Has any one had the same or similar problem?