Re: [St] Electric vests

Russell,
Order with the BMW plug if the Triumph is the only bike, but I would
seriously consider a liner instead of a vest.  I had an Aerostich vest and
it was great, then realized all that ever got cold on me was my arms.
Bought a Warm n Safe liner and controller and sold the vest and I never
leave home without it.  Best money I spent on mc related accessories.

http://www.warmnsafe.com/

Tourmaster also makes a liner that got good reviews.

my 2 cents..

Dave Bardell
07 Tiger
01 Sprint ST