Re: [St] clutch troubles..

i have a new cable and return spring and everything in the basket is good...if there is not enough spring tension on the return rod, can that cause the clutch to stay engaged when u pull the lever??  both rods are good and with the cover off u can see all the mechanicals are there ie. the interlocking pieces of the rods work...lemme know what u think thanx