Re: [St] High MPG Euro Bikes

Uh.... My DR-Z400SM gets 65-70 MPG and its available here already.  $5300
out the door.  Not as comfy as an ST of course, but way more fun in the
twisties!

I routinely got 55 MPG with my 2000 ST, BTW, so at 15K average miles a year
at 60MPG + import fees, you'd not break even over the life of the bike vs
the previous ST.

Similarly, I've done the math on the mods to get 60+ MPG out of my prius,
but at $3000+, its not worth it unless I owned the prius for 8 more years.
Best just to get a new VW Diesel.

--Joel