Re: [St] Pondering...

This has been denied by Triumph for years and been the subject of quite a bit
of debate.

They said they werent going into racing and then the 675 appeared and we have
a few teams shaking things up and making a few people take notice.

Triumph say there are no plans to bring out a litre class race bike.

Personally I'm looking forward to its arrival and cant wait until the first
one arives at my dealership. The sweet sound of a big triple at full noise on
the great race tracks of the world will be music to my ears.

Brett.