[St] Oh happy day, I'm back in at the Indy MotoGP race.

Boy did my package from above come at the right time.
Among other things my 19 year old daughter gave me an early 60th birthday
present of $100.00 with a note that it was for "Indy, now go".
I am now back in and will be at Indy for the MotoGP.
I'll miss Thursday and Friday but Saturday and Sunday are in.
Hotel made at a price below what they were months ago, and cheaper than
what I had, and all is set.
I might have one ticket for Saturday and Sunday open if anyone needs one
ticket.
How about meeting up in front of the museum after the final Saturday
practice?
BTW, if you have not been to the museum it is fantastic. So much history.
And all for $3.00. I just give them $5.00 and keep walking.
Oh happy day :-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"