Re: [St] "Stebel it!"

Thanks for the report John.

I have two Stebel horns stitting in my shed that a colleague brought back
from a bike show in New York about two years ago.

I tried for months to buy one from a local source in Australia. Such was the
disinterest that I was going to import a palet of them myself!

Your report has inspired me to get around to installing one of them on my
Sprint.

That and the fact that I seem to be going through a string of incidents of
nearly getting run over by idiots even though I'm in the lane right beside them.

Stay safe.

Brett.