Re: [St] Alas poor Sprint, I knew thee well

Steve,

First, sorry to hear of the unfortunate passing of your ST, but I think you exhausted all reasonable options for bringing it back.

As far as John's comments regarding the deal you got, I suspect it in no small measure is a reflection of the dealer realizing that they did not get the bike back to you in the shape that it should have been.

I look forward to ride reports detailing at least some of the next 100,000 miles. :)

Nate
00SprintRS

JES_VFR wrote:
I could probably foresee him absorbing the towing, and a complete rebuild of a second motor, But not to eat the rebuild work and sell you a new bike at the store's cost.

that is an incredible deal.