Re: [St] Man I missed some things

<<
I guess I missed a digest somehow but reading number 42 I find: 1. Steve 's rebuild went Kaboom. Sorry Dirty Dawg, I know you liked thatbike and wanted to get past the big n umber on it. The deal sounds good forall to me and good luck with that new bike. Maybe I won't see you on top ofEngineering Pass trying to fix a broken fuel fitting :-)

It wasn't broke, it wasn't just leaking :)

Congrats on the Indy save, BTW.  You raised that one right.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen