Re: [St] Road debris

I had the *exact* thing happen to me riding with Jeremy Witt!  Ouch!

Also, I had a bee/wasp/stinging machine hit me in the chest then fall
between my groin and the seat and commence stinging 'the boys' through my
jeans. Can you say emergency stop?!?!?!'

I recently clipped a dead varmit in the center section of the road.  I was
in a turn moving form the outside of the lane to the inside.  The DR-Z400SM
took it in stride.  Not much slippage of front wheel, but the pucker factor
was there.

--Joel