Re: [St] Givip Box

I have a set of Givi 36L boxes and a wing rack, came off a 98 Suzuki Bandit- if you find you can not mount the Givi top box with the Triumph side boxes, I would be interested in some sort of a trade, the Givi's for the Triumph's.

Steve Boudreaux

A couple of years ao I purchased a Givi top box from someone on this list.? LOL
- I am just now getting around to mounting it but I have a question.? Is the
universal mount made for the Triumph OEM rack?? I need to buy a rack but the guy
at the local shop is telling me that it's for an ST not an RS and it
won't work with the Triumph luggage rack and there aren't other
aftermarket racks that will mount my RS.
?
Anyone have experience with this?