Re: [St] Headlamp low beam question

I'm in the US, specifically Massachusetts. And now I understand why I wasn't able to find the answer... I didn't realize it was so complicated.

It looks like Mass. law allows for dual headlamps: http://www.mass.gov/rmv/inspect/540cmr4/sec406b.htm

So I guess I have a burnt-out bulb, a bad or missing relay, or a bike configured for a different location. Or the "third eye" on the ST was considered a headlamp (what's that for, anyway?) -- the law only allows for two.

--Jered