[St] St ods for sale

I've got a Corbin seat for sale for a pre-2005 Sprint ST, The rear rubber frame pads were removed when I got it -- I presume the person had a Triumph rack and needed to modify -- these are reinstalled but may need fitting to a particular bike. The pan at the rear of the seat may have been patched -- don't know. But the seat is in really good condition, black with the carbon fiber look. No rips. I can provide hi intensity pictures to interested parties. Asking $175 plus shipping.

Also have a hardbound Haynes ST manual that says it is from '97 through '00 -- might work for up to '04, don't know. They run about $42 -- asking $15 plus shipping.

You may reply off list or call Lou at 509 997 5265.
Thanks.