Re: [St] New Avon Storms

I just fitted an 021 on the back of my Daytona, a 190, which is the
recommended size for that rim.

I still have the 015 on the front, as it is still good for a few thousand
kms.

The 015 back was sweet handling, but evaporated in 4000 odd kms, wore
completley square. Great track tyre, terrible for high speed touring.

I've heard from two guys that their 021;s have worn equally front and back,
which must mean the 021 front is softer than the 020 it replaced.

They also said the 021 doesnt "cup" like the 020 and 010 used to.

My 015 is showing no sign of cupping.

I've hear good things about the mix of handling and wear on the 021, some
guys I know do track days on them.

cheers

Marc