Re: [St] UK Reg, MSVA, and Maximum Road Speed

Thanks Gavin,

That will do nicely. Frankly, I don't think that VOSA cares what I say...I
was tempted to say something like 400 miles per hour, just to see what they
would say...

As it was, I went with the 149 mph number, and the guy said, 'OK.'

Cheers.

Peter

--
Peter Chittum