Re: [St] Anyone near North Olmstead, OH???

Chris,

We have a friend that owns a GS1100E that is not nearly in as good of a physical condition as this bike is and internally is certainly not good. Long story. . . . We've sold two Tigers over the net and just bought a 280Z on Ebay that we had trucked here from the Phoenix area. We've not been disappointed, and neither have our buyers. It's your call, but this looks like a really clean machine. Obviously, you've not heard her run, but see about giving the guy a call and see if he'll start it while you're on the phone. There are no guarantees on this, and the timing on the auction makes this hard to get anyone out there to view it. But if the mileage it right and as beautiful as she looks, this would be hard to pass up if this bike is what you are looking for . . . .

BTW, what part of Houston are you in?  We're in Tomball . . .

Lisa
'08 ST

chris warren wrote:

I'm looking at a bike on eBay and would have to buy sight unseen if I can't find someone to go kick at it a bit.  It's a 1982 Suzuki GS 1100E listed here (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190253627588).    Anyone interested in doing a recon for me???  : )   Also, thoughts in general, feedback, advice regarding buying bike on eBay and/or unseen?  If I do buy it I will have it shipped, I don't have time to go get it and ride it back.

Just so you know, I'm keeping my Sprint, so I'm still part of the group (although a very silent part).

TIA

Chris
01 Sprint ST - Houston