From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Hays
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 7:19 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [St] LSR 2

Be aware that you need to remove the fuse from your headlight to set
that
top end speed.
The electrons are leaving the headlight shell at near 267,000 MPH. The
backlash against the shell will slow you down. It takes big horsepower
overcome that opposite but equal force :-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.