Re: [St] silencer

What would a Trumpet be without a decent sound track?

The high rise pipe on my Daytona adds a good chunk of its character.

The stock ST silencer is way too "silent". If (when?) I buy an ST the first
thing I'll do is swap the pipe, but I like the look of the stock pipe.
Wouldnt want the CBR1000 look.

Anyone fitted the Triumph slip on to the new ST?

cheers

Marc