Re: open vents

You know, I really feel sorry for you southern folk.  You'll never know if
you've got what it takes, tooling around in those balmy 66 degree
days/nights.  This morning it was 10 degrees F here, and my wife, all 98
pounds of her, gets up, puts her riding clothes on, gets on her Duc, and
heads off to work.  She's got what it takes, we'll never know about you
southern types :-)         Dave

>The ride was awesome - the temperature was a very mild 66 degrees F - and
>in honor of our northern riders, I even left the vents on the leather
>jacket open! ;-)

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website