RE: Fairing is melting...

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BED710.E0F521C4

Same melting going on with my ride.  Showed the dealer and he said it would
be a warranty replace.  Wonder if this is going to be a recurring prob.?
My Baby is in the shop, right now for the 12,000 and a bit of an oil leak.
I think it is a side effect of the recall.  The guys in the shop all played
dumb as to exactly what is up.  Interesting story on how I discovered it
though!
I asked the guys to record the gaps on the valves, and got a good ripping
for it.  We will see if I have to freak out on them for not doing as I have
asked.  Seems service may have a little attitude.
Anybody had any dealings with triumph care?  Specifically a tow?

Martin

- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BED710.E0F521C4

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
5.5.2448.0">
<TITLE>RE: Fairing is melting...</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Same melting going on with my =
ride.&nbsp; Showed the dealer and he said it would be a warranty =
replace.&nbsp; Wonder if this is going to be a recurring =
prob.?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">My Baby is in the shop, right now for =
the 12,000 and a bit of an oil leak.&nbsp; I think it is a side effect =
of the recall.&nbsp; The guys in the shop all played dumb as to exactly =
what is up.&nbsp; Interesting story on how I discovered it =
though!</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I asked the guys to record the gaps on =
the valves, and got a good ripping for it.&nbsp; We will see if I have =
to freak out on them for not doing as I have asked.&nbsp; Seems service =
may have a little attitude.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Anybody had any dealings with triumph =
care?&nbsp; Specifically a tow?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Martin </FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------_=_NextPart_001_01BED710.E0F521C4--