Re: the ST virus....

Don't tell me!!! I've been in and out of the shop so many times
in 10500 Km (mainly to get my radiator changed ... but not only!)
that they can't stand to see me any more.
Btw, I had my valve clearance checked during the 10K service and
2 out of 12 were closed down. So I was told as they did not note
down which ones and by how much.
Engine response is in fact a lot better now.

I am also finding that general quality of the work done by the
local (one and only) dealer here in Milan gets worse each time.
Minor things but which should anyhow receive more attention.
An example is that the tank vent hoses were just left hanging
wherever they ended up after putting tha tank back in place
instead of fitting them through their normal route. And this is
not the only one :-((( I wonder if it has anything to do with
their being official importers and dealers in Italy of Harleys
and Buells as well???

Anyhow, as I am at my 3rd radiator in less than 5 months and
10000 kms., one more time and I'm done with the bike.

Cheers,

Carlo
All Black ST