RE: Fuel Gauge and Pipe

Rick,

We don't make any type of aftermarket filter, I presume you ask on the
premise that the standard one is restrictive. The standard paper filter
element has a very high flow rate and does not restrict the breathing in any
way. There is also no gain to be had from either changing the filter or even
removing it, the EFI system has a pressure sensor between the filter and the
throttle bodies, remapping the EFI depending on the air flow. The system
will even compensate for any pressure changes such as the slow blocking of
the filter as it come to the end of it's service life (Via the air bypass
system).

Ross