Re: Bolts in Australia?

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Lorin O'Brien wrote:

> When I first mentioned it to my local dealer*, they had never heard of it
> and basically told me that any info from the net was bullshit, So I took
> them a printout of Ross Clifford's post on the issue (included below).

Had a similar response from my dealer when I mentioned that the guage
wasn't working well.  The usual "Oh, you get that on all bikes" answer
wasn't taken very well by this little black duck.

I'll try again on the bolts issue and see where it goes.  They did
re-torque them but that's it.

Thanks for the info

Bambi