Re: Rollover Valve

Frank wrote:
>What's a rollover valve? Why did you remove it? Gas tank vent lines? Please
>enlighten
>me.

The rollover valve was designed to keep gas from flowing out of the tank
through the vent line when the bike was laid down. On my bike, the valve
was installed on the wrong nipple (installed on the tank neck drain) and
was upside down in addition. According to Triumph America, the new ST's (I
have an early model bike) had the valve removed, so I removed mine as well.

I then re rerouted both lines so that they would not be crimped and cause a
venting problem with the EFI system.

- - Eric