^&%$^& Rollover Valve

Well, I attempted to cure my whining fuel pump but to no avail. Is the
rollover valve the black sort of cyclindrical doodad that comes off one
of the two small hoses coming from the right underside of the tank (the
vent lines?)? If so I couldn't pull it up far enough to remove it ( was
afraid to really yank it).

What's the small hose that comes right off the pump? I tried
disconnecting that and it didn't do anything.

My vent lines weren't kinked. I think I may just have a bad (whiney)
pump. It's driving me crazy!!!!

HELP!
- --
Brian Wolfe