Re: Trouble.

ok, I too had the first of these symptoms this week; when fired up after standing in the underground carpark for 10 days it ran on only 2 cylinders; I decided to take it straight to the dealer, as the EFI warning light had lit briefly. The machine is clearly running too rich also. Of course on the way to the dealer it soon started to fire on all 3, and I gave up as it was near closing time. The bike is going in again today, but there is clearly a fault that has been registered in the EFI computer; the dealer suggested that it should not be ridden until this was fixed.
cheers
Jonathan

>>> "mchead" <mchead@xxxxxxxx> 27/10/99 04:17:32 >>>
Well its to early to tell what the problem is but I did get to find out that
ST are more fun when you ride them. Not push them up a gradual incline for
about 1.5 miles. At night.
    The bike is now at a freinds house.
    Moving along about 65mph after 80mile ride and it started to make a
strange noise,dropped a cylinder and then quit. Had lights etc. Would not
even attempt to start. Finally made it to a friends house(glad it did not
happen in Arkansas a couple of weeks ago) and there it sits until I can get
it to the shop. I will let everyone know what the problem is when I know. I
hope its nothing serious.

Robert
Dallas
ST