Re: How much to pay for 2000 ST

Here's how much I paid in Utah in October:

Sprint ST (blue)  $10,495
3 bag system  $ 1,158.80
bag installation  $ 165.00
Heated grips + installation:  $ 310.79
tank pad -- free

Total:  $12,129.59

The 600 mile service was free.

The dealer offered a matching blue helmets near "cost" (to throw in the
deal), but I didn't like the manufacturer.

My only other charges were sales tax and license and registration fees.

My dealer stated that I needed 10% down, but I used my old bike as a trade
in to cover the down payment.

Note:  My dealer has exclusivity to the state of Utah, so he has zero
competition.  If I wanted to comparison shop, the next closest dealer would
be Boise, Idaho (4 hr + drive).

Valerie