New RS

Well we got a chance to look over a new RS (Lucifer Orange) over at Howell's
last night. I really must say that it is very nice. I really like the look
of the small fairing and seeing the engine exposed. The bars are just a bit
lower and further forward than the ST, but it looks like the ST bar would
fit on it also. It has a throttle mechanism that looks like the one from the
Daytona and Speed Triple (Cable coming out of top). It was a real nice
evening and Jim was his cheerful talkative self. It really is nice to have a
dealership that does so much to promote the sport and Triumph. It's a long
ride for me but worth going. If any of you are in the area and have a chance
to drop in be sure to do it. South Central PA, real near the junction of I81
and the PA turnpike. You really will enjoy the visit.

Paul & Dee