RE: Pannier?

and Blake wrote :

> I got my panniers on at about 900 miles, and I have 1800 miles now.
> Can't say as I really noticed much of a difference, but I didn't really
> push the bike much until after the 1000-mile break-in. I hit 125MPH
> (indicated) yesterday and the bike felt pretty steady w/ the panniers
> on. In fact, they did a better job than my Halo, which ended up flapping
> around my neck!

Just got mine on the bike yesterday (two pannier set-up) - got to my
favourite bit of road and hit the gas - up to an indicated 130mph and forgot
that I had them on - so no problem here either - God what a bike .....

Mark.

P.S. Did not read the manual, so I did not know about the 80mph bit <grin>.

End of st-digest V1999 #290