Re: Blue Bulb

Blue bulbs also do not give the same visibility at night. They do
look cool but I'll take a couple of PIAA Super Whites on a dark
backroad anytime. Also be aware that running much higher wattages
"may" cause the reflectors in the headlight to get damaged. I've seen
the extra heat generated by the 80 watt low beams ruin a headlight by
causing the reflective material
"plastic" to darken thus significantly reducing light output. My
personal choice for increased light are the PIAA 55/60 Super White
Extra bulbs. Also a German company, Narva, makes a super white 55/100
these I may try since one doesn't run the high beams as much as the
lows.

Erik