RE: Helmet preference

> What is the best helmet?
> Stuart Mumford

I have to say that the one that fits you the best is the best helmet, but I
think the two top contenders have to be the Arai Quantum or the Shoei RF800,
or if you have money to spend maybe go up to the top of the line Shoei or
Arai. I have one of each, I like the Shoei shield system better but the Arai
shield is more durable (and expensive). The Arai is a bit lighter, the Arai
(in conjunction with a windscreen on a B12 or Sprint ST) will suck insects
into your face very well indeed.

Paul & Dee