RE: ST slip-ons and dyno charts

At 12:49 PM 10/28/1999 -0700, Retherford, Martin wrote:
 >Tom,
 >        It is good to see that you are taking interest in our little group.
 >So far you seem to be the only manufacturer that is interested in our
business.

Martin and others,

Tom is not on the list, but did contact me off the list about an archive so
that he could see questions about the pipe and performance etc. If you have
specific questions, feel free to CC the message to him when you send it to
the list and he can respond to the list so that we can all stay abreast of
the progress.

I sent this message to him already, so hopefully we'll see his comments
tomorrow.

- - Eric