Re: Front end; windshield

Hi Ed
I got to ride mz old T509 (Speed Triple) this weekend for 50km+.  Compared to that the ST did feel verz vague in the handling dept., especiallz the front end. I know quite a few T5 listers had the forks revalved bz Racetech in the US.  I dont know if there is a European option for doing this, but I am definitelz considering it.  I dont expect the suspension to ride like the sports Showa setup on the race like T509-955i but I think there is room for improvement. I did not find the 509 at all harsh or uncomfortable on the smooth german roads, but inthe UK this might be a problem; the bike just gave a lot more feedback from what was happening at the rubber-tarmac interface.
Otherwise the bike is great.
cheers
Jonathan

>>> Ed Robinson <edwardnrobinson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> 06/09/99 18:43:01 >>>
<snip>
With regard to the front, I've tried suspension settings all the way from
the factory recommended one up, all the way to the full load. While it
works better on the one up settings, the problem is still there. The bike
just isn't planted. While I know that it's not fair to expect Ducati level
tracking, I would at least expect K1200LT tracking--and am not getting it.

Anybody have any suspension/front end ideas?
<snip>