Re: Radiator

=>From: Paul Master <master@xxxxxxx>
=>
=>Well, after getting Flash back after a 2 week plus stay at the dealers, I
=>was horribly upset that the cooling system was still leaking, although the
=>fuel leak now appears to be history...............
=>

Hi Paul,

I'm on my 3rd radiator right now. The first 2 lasted about 5000 km
(just over 3000 miles) each. This one now has over 7000 km (4400 miles)
and is still resisting (fingers crossed of course ;-))).
When the last one was changed, I don't think that Triumph had advised
my dealer to change the mounting hardware as well so, as the blame was on
the vibrations, what they did was use some sort of silent blocks on
the mounting brackets. Hopefully this did the trick.
Anyhow, I ran quite a few hundred miles with the radiator leaking and
had absolutely no heating problem. Only trouble is that the collant
liquid squirts all over the place :-)

Anyhow, I hope you manage to definately solve your problem and please
keep me informed.

Ciao,
Carlo
All Black ST