Re: dead batteries

Richard and Lisa,

Not sure if you were still on list when I got the 6k service done - if so
forgive the duplication.

I pulled the seat after returning from the Rallye and found corrosion on
one terminal and on the plastic plate that covers the cells (but had not
had any starting / dead battery problems). I pointed that out to the
service manager when I took it in for the 6k. After looking at it, they
decided to replace it and went with a Yuasa YTX14-BS over the stock Triumph
battery.

- - Eric