for Hot Dawg - Corbin

 My Corbin took several thousands of miles to break in to my butt and
become comfortable, but it was worth the wait.

 Many of my days in the saddle turn out to be 9-10 hours or more. The
few inches fore and aft room that Corbin builds into the seats is
priceless on long trips in that it allows you to change your riding
position by enough of a range to prevent discomfort and fatigue.

 If you want something to hold you in your seat doing dragstrip
starts and wheelies,.. get a rear seat cowl.