GenMar Risers

Hi All:

I finally went for the GenMar risers, which I ordered Saturday
and they showed up today.  With only two of the mounting bolts.
So I called Gene, who was very apologetic, and the other two
shipped out today.

Looking at the bike, I notice that my clutch cable is already
routed behind the ignition switch, and, come to look at it, I
recall that it was there back when Lisa found the cable tie
problem and I went out and clipped the tie on mine.  So mine
came with the clutch routed behind the ignition switch.  Weird,
huh?

I would really like more info on the tune topic, wrt using the
S3 or 955i tune in the ST.  NotRed will go in for oil, front
brake line and bleed and the like in the near future, and this
would be fun to try since my sender is the original buggered
one and I have no desire to install a working sender just so I
can monitor the resulting leak.

On another note, was out for a couple hours today with my son
riding ballast, and he had a blast.  Haven't done much two up
(and none with him) due to being off mcs for ten years, and
not really getting in much riding last year, so this was his
first time out.

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx