Re: Triumph Heated Grips

>1) How much larger are the heated grips vs. the standard grips? I have
>pretty small hands so am wondering about the comfort factor.

I bought my ST with the heated grips already installed so I can't compare
them to the normal grips, but they don't seem any larger than other bikes
I've owned.

>2) I have read in other discussions where the throttle grip, gets
>significantly warmer than the left grip. Is this true of the Triumph heated
>grips, or is it a artifact of after-market grips?

The right does get warmer due to the thinner rubber on that side. Since the
right grip has to be thinner to accomodate the throttle, they are going to
be hotter unless some compensation was made in the resistor pad itself.

Matt Knowles - mattknowles@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - (408) 977-1804
http://www.aestheticdesign.com

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website