Re: Not Quite An ST

Glad to have you Mark. I Had an R1100RT and part of the reason that I
got an ST instead of a Daytona is that the comfort of the ST was
really close to the RT plus the Triumph is just way more fun to ride
IMO. But if I had the $$ I would have liked to keep the RT for the
LOOOONG rides. And without a doubt the silver Daytona is one one of
the prettiest bikes on the planet.

Erik