Rain Behavior

I'm new to the list, I just picked my ST up on Friday, and was "lucky?" to
have it pour on me the whole ride home. It has also rained here every day
since I picked her up.( South Florida ) I can say this bike is very behaved
in the rain, even with the factory tires. I have put 200 miles on her this
weekend. With new tires and wet roads I certainly didn't push it but I have
not babied the bike either. Coming off a Ducati Monster, I have to say the
handling on the ST is superb! I will of course put Dunlop 205 on when these
tires wear out. I feel Dunlop is the best tire for all around feel out
there.