Rain? What rain, squish, squish

> You guys didn't get caught in any tornados did you?

Greg wrote;

Nah.  We were lucky and managed to stay ahead of the heavy weather by riding
200
mile intervals (my shoulders still ache...).  Steve had rain on the way to
Iowa
the next day, but it was clear about 20 minutes north of Kansas City so it
was
just a minor inconvenience.  ;-)

GG

My addition;

Yah, then I rode almost the entire way from Iowa City to St. Louis in the
rain on the 4th.  I left Iowa City in such a heavy down pour that I was
passing cars that were taking shelter under overpasses.  Dedicated or crazy,
you be the judge :)

Steven "Dirty Dawg", or is that drowned rat now?