RE: Riding in the dark

Rick

Not a howl exactly! I've heard brakes howl and I have heard them squeal!
This isn't either. How do you describe it in text?

Best described as a "friction" noise, not evident with the OEM pads. Nothing
disconcerting, just evident and even perhaps confidence inspiring. The other
thing is it has certainly cleaned the disks up!!

Still happy with them

Dave Mc

Had enough, gone out on the bike!!!