Re: Triumph Tall Screen & Race Can

>I also got a new tune loaded today (for performance CF pipe)
>My dealer said he got new tunes in for stock and perfomance pipe.
>I noticed that my ST responds quicker to the throttle.
>It was a complaint from TT600 riders that the EFI responded too slow on
>throttle movement.
>It it normal that an EFI responds slower than a fine tuned set of 'normal'
>carburettors but Triumph did their best to increase the throtte response
>speed for the TT, RS and ST.

One of the biggest complaints that I had about the VFR I test rode is that
the throttle responded too quickly, reacting to every tiny movement of the
wrist. I hope the new tune doesn't make it react like that. I really like
the way the ST responds now, so I'm not sure I'd want the new tune.

Has anyone received the new tune for the standard pipe?

Matt Knowles - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles/sprintst.html
Red '99 Sprint ST - San Jose, CA