Triumph parts

	To clarify my response on the ST and reliability; I love this bike and
have had no problem to speak of which I think is almost unbelievable of
a new product.
	If I were however waiting for some part that either I broke or was a
warranty issue for weeks I would be upset.
	I mentioned this to Greg at the RAT Rallye as the biggest problem that
Triumph faced. As a joke almost everything that was asked about anything
I pipped in with "It's in a container on the dock waiting to be
offloaded to the warehouse and sent to your dealer within a week or so".
We all had a good laugh whether it was gas, T-shirts, food, or beer. We
all however understood. Including Greg I think.
- --
Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
"I'll see you on the dark side of the moon"