Happy to have an ST

I have been reading this site for months now and it has been a major
factor in my purchase decision.  OK the test ride really nailed it for me
too.  I just bought a used 2000 blue ST with 2500 miles on it and from
the vin# it looks like I need the sender recall.  Where is the green cap
that everyone talks about?  I hope that question isn't too stupid but I
have had the bike three days now and haven't had a real good looking over
yet.  I bought the bike 275 miles from my home and the trip back was all
smiles.  One thing about the bike is the taller gearing.  The demo bike I
rode was a 99 and pulled out much easier than the 2000 so anyone
wondering about this, I have rode both and there is a big difference in
the two!  The only thing I have to complain about so far is that I am
missing one of the three bolts that holds the support bracket to the
silencer.  Has anyone else ever lost any of these bolts or am I just
lucky?

Great bike!!!