RE: Parting is such sweet sorrow

> Mike Bostock (still wearing asbestos and kevlar because he knows he is
> going to get flamed for sexist remarks)
> http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/
>
> '99 Red ST
>
>         /\\ ,;%,
>        |  `.;' }
>         \ ~\/`> _    \
>         /  , ( _ _x __A
>     ____\_'/__/   _/   \
>    /_____ \___| _/  ___/
>       _  \    \/   /\  _
>     /   \ \ __/;`_/  X   \
>    |  O=== T______\ | \O  |
>    _\ _ /____________\ _ /___

Mike

I thought you said that SWMBO wouldn't ride pillion? The signature looks
like you are 2 up for sure. Or perhaps it ain't SWMBO!!!! Maybe it's just a
rucksack then eh!

Lucky you with the north Devon weather. South Devon was crap all day!
Haven't been out since a monsoon expedition to Bridge on Tuesday for the
fuel sender recall,  which meant another day spent cleaning all the crud off
and polishing lubing everything!

Dave Mc
Plymouth